Event Hall Glendale CA
When you are trying to select the Glendale, California event hall for your perfect day, you want to make sure you don’t leave anything out. You might be tempted to book a bunch of tours and begin looking at your options, but it can be particularly helpful to have a few tips in mind before you begin your onsite visits. If you don’t have what you want in mind, it can be incredibly overwhelming and you may end up choosing an option that’s not right for you.
The event hall coordinators at Metropol understand the importance of finding the right Glendale CA event hall and we want to share some of our tips with you to make sure you have the information you need. If you are searching for your dream event hall, give our office a call immediately. Not only are we happy to show you around our facilities, but we can help you narrow down just what you are looking for.
- Driving and Mobility. When it comes to traveling for a big event, your wedding is likely not going to be in an area that is nearby for every guest on your list. When this is the case, you need to consider travel accommodations for everyone. How will your extended family or friends get from the airport to their hotels or to the Glendale CA event hall? How will your guests arrive at the venue? Will you provide them with transportation of some kind or will they drive? Time and date of your event are also things you should keep in mind. A Friday event at 6:00 pm will likely come with a great deal of traffic, so keep time and location in mind when booking your venue.
- Plan Your Theme. It is a good idea to come to your venue options with the theme of your event. Maybe you don’t have a theme yet but you have a color combination you would like to work with. Whether you are feeling open to ideas or have every detail nailed down already, visit the event hall with these ideas in mind so that you can see how it will work in the space. Remember, be honest with the venue coordinator to see what kinds of things can be moved from the space and what are permanent fixtures.
- Consider Your Weather. Weather can be finicky, and if you are hoping for an outdoor space, you should always consider some kind of backup option so your event doesn’t get rained out. Further, it may be a beautiful, sunny day, but when the temperatures get sweltering your guests may get heat exhaustion or sunburns. Check with your venue coordinator about the options they offer.
- Lock In Your Date. Even if you are still shopping for the right Glendale CA event hall, you may love the one you’re looking at now. Speak with the venue coordinator about what they can do to lock in the date for you, whether it’s writing a refundable deposit check or penciling you in for a certain amount of time.
If you remember these tips, you will be in great shape as you begin the hunt for your perfect wedding venue. To speak with a member of our team from Metropol about our event hall options, please call us now.
If you have been tasked with finding a Glendale, California event hall and planning an event for your company, but have never done so before, the details and decisions that need to be made can be overwhelming. But you do not have to reinvent the wheel — many have gone before you, planned successful events and have lived to share the details so that people like you can just follow their footsteps and create a seamless event.
Here are a few crucial things to consider when planning your company’s event.
How Soon Should You Start Searching for a Glendale CA Event Hall?
The sooner the better is always the right answer; however, if you are not given much notice there are a few tips to finding a venue even at the last minute. Three to six months if you have the luxury of advance notice.
- If at all possible, pick a time or day of the week that is not in high demand. You are more likely to find availability and the cost of renting an event hall in Glendale CA will be less as well.
- Check for cancellations at several event venues.
- Depending on the type of event, try to think outside the box for Glendale CA event hall venue ideas. For example, if this is a social event, instead of using a restaurant or hall, try calling local wineries or breweries and see if they have space that you can reserve for your company.
Event Hall Location and Parking Options
Is the event just for your local employees or will guests be flying in from out of town? If the guest list consists of local invitees, you probably want to choose a location that is convenient to your employee’s homes or the office. Take into consideration the time and day of the event and if traffic is generally an issue during those times. Is there parking available onsite? Is there a charge for parking? If parking is scarce, consider contacting Lyft or Uber. They will often negotiate special rates for your event and give you a promo code to give to your guests.
Event Hall Capacity
One of the first questions the venue representative will ask is how many guests to expect. You don’t want to try to fit 500 in a space designed for 400. Conversely, you don’t want a room that seats 500 if your guest list is 100. The room will seem too large and not very intimate or inviting.
The venue may have established minimums for food and beverage amounts. If you are unsure as to how much to spend on food and beverage per person, the venue rep can advise you based on the type of event, time of day, etc.
Be sure to ask what comes with the venue, i.e. tables, chairs, linens, setup, tear down, AV equipment, Wi-Fi, coffee and water, etc. This is important and will prevent both hectic last-minute preparations and ensure that make you feel more confident that you haven’t forgotten anything.
The Glendale CA event hall can provide you with all the information you need to make your event a success.
If you are getting married and looking for an event hall Glendale CA has an ample selection of choices. Some are large and others small and better suited to family gatherings. You may also find halls that are in inconvenient locations or out of your budget. For these reasons it will be a good choice to plan well in advance so that you can find a Glendale event hall that is perfect for your big day.
How to Make a Beautiful Event Hall Glendale CA Grooms and Brides will Love
When looking for a venue to host a wedding, a community space like an event hall Glendale CA has to offer might immediately come to mind. At first glance you may think such a facility is not right; however, a little bit of interior décor subtle renovations can turn an event hall in Glendale CA into a wedding venue of your dreams. Here are a few tips on how to create this:
If you find that an event hall Glendale California provides lacks visually stimulating elements, you can make use of the space by bringing in your preferred decor. For example, if you are a couple who met and fell in love in Paris, and want to do a Parisian theme, Eiffel towers and other French themed decor can be used to disguise the open or empty spaces. Staff at the event hall might also be able to help you out with this or point you in the direction of professional event planners.
Lighting is one of the most cost effective ways to turn an event hall Glendale CA has to offer into a stunning room. Usually, the event halls will offer a certain amount of lighting possibilities. More may also be added to ensure you get the right look and feel.
Drapes can hide bare walls, open windows, or other unappealing features. They also give off a real wedding feel and can be used around the perimeter of the room, behind a stage, or even on the ceiling. For an added touch, try layering the drapes using different colors or materials.
Music is a must have for any wedding and acts as one of the easiest ways to truly set the tone. Rather than choosing a random selection of music, try to choose beats that go in line with the theme of your wedding. For instance, if you’re having a Parisian themed wedding, try playing famous music from the area.
Repeated Motif of Your Theme
Compliment your overall theme by repeating the motif on table decor, napkins, invitations, seating cards, and so forth. This can make the space even more inviting; ultimately, setting the tone for the perfect wedding.
Metropol: An Event Hall Glendale CA
An event hall acts as a blank canvas for creating a beautiful wedding celebration without having to construct something new. Whether you have a Parisian wedding theme or one that evokes a tropical feel, consider an event hall Glendale CA residents trust with all of their events!