Wedding Reception Hall Glendale CA
Getting married is said to be one of the most memorable days in a person’s life. The anxiety that accompanies all the decisions can take what is supposed to be the most exciting time of your life and turn you into one big bag of nerves and mood swings. Finding the perfect wedding reception hall in Glendale, California is often key to the success of the day.
When Do I Start Making Decisions about the Details of My Wedding?
The lead time will totally depend on a number of things:
- What time of year do you want to get married?
- Will your guests be coming from out of town?
- How many guests will you be inviting?
- What is your budget?
- Do you want your wedding/reception to be inside or outside?
Depending on where you live, the Glendale, CA wedding reception hall you choose may need the longest lead time to schedule, especially during the most popular wedding months. The five most popular months for weddings are:
5. August — Couples like August, the 5th most popular month, because it is easier for many people to travel in the summer with students being out of school and many vacations are planned for August. Not as popular in the south, with the heat and humidity coming into play and along the southeast coast it is the start of the peak Hurricane season so that may be a consideration when selecting a date and location.
4. May — May has been a popular choice for years — especially for an outside venue — because of the nice weather, and people are thrilled to spend time outdoors after a cold winter. Venues may be more difficult to book for a May wedding, so booking 18-24 months out for popular wedding reception halls may be necessary to get the location you want.
3. June — June used to be the most popular month for weddings, again for the consistency in temperatures and the ease of travel for many people.
2. September — The last few years, fall has dominated for weddings. Over 38 percent of all couples get married in the fall. September works because it can still offer nice summer temperatures, but you have that fall feeling in the air. Again, be aware that panning an east coast wedding in the fall still poses the risk for possible hurricanes or tropical storm weather.
1. October — For the past two years, October has been the most popular month to hold a wedding with about sixteen percent of all weddings taking place in this fall-themed month. The colors, pumpkins, cider and crisp, cooler evenings make October the perfect setting and offer plenty of photo opportunities.
The least popular month to hold a wedding is January. Depending on where you live, temperatures may be prohibitive to have an outdoor wedding and the weather may deter guests from traveling to your event. However, if cost is a concern, a wedding reception hall in Glendale CA may offer discounted rates during the off season. If most of your guests are local and you do not want an outside wedding or reception, this may be the way to go.
Selecting the date for your wedding may be the most time-sensitive issue in all your planning. Everything else will work around the date, most importantly, the venue selection.
How Can I Make My Event One of A Kind?
An event planner might tell you that each wedding reception hall Glendale CA offers are unique. Whether you are hosting a wedding, birthday, fundraiser, gala, or corporate event, you will want something that is memorable and original.
If you are looking for creative ways to deliver a spectacular one of a kind event at a Glendale wedding reception hall, you’re in the right spot. Metropol has a relationship with some of the most talented event planners in the area.
For the past several years, our wedding reception hall Glendale CA couples recommend has hosted thousands of imaginative events that will always be remembered by the guests and our team.
Don’t Let Your Budget Stand in the Way
This statement is not just meant for an event with a large budget. Although it can afford greater opportunities in securing the best venue, catering, or entertainment, it’s not mandatory. Events with small budgets don’t need to fall into a realm that is lackluster or ordinary. All this means is that creativity needs to be used to work within the financial restrictions.
Choose a Great Theme
Themes are what can drive the components of an event. The venue, invites, menu, decor, music, and more all can be impacted by your theme. Don’t skip out on this part; it will make a big difference between having a generic event or a one of a kind event.
Incorporating Your Theme at a Wedding Reception Hall in Glendale CA
Once you choose your theme, you’ll need to use your creativity to explore ways in which it can be incorporated into the event. For example if you want to have a Hawaiian Luau, you might want to see about having hula dances, fire dancers, a feast, and tiki bar. Flower necklaces and a sectioned area with real white sand can bring your theme to life. How about some traditional Hawaiian music to set the mood?
Your decor will be one of the first things your guests see. It needs to make an impression. Colorful lighting, flowers, centerpieces, inflatables, and plants can give off that wow factor. Talk with someone from a wedding reception hall Glendale CA brides depend on to find out if decor can be placed just outside. This can be a great way to welcome your guests.
Food and Beverage
Creativity can go a long way in the kitchen. How about grilled pineapple slices and Lomi Lomi salmon or baked Mahi Mahi with long grain rice. Umbrellas and flowers might compliment the tropical homemade sodas. Talk with the venue about their rules for food and beverages. Some venues will require you to use their caterers. Others let you cook in their kitchen. Having a great event planner and caterer can help.
You will need staff for your event. These people will be there to interact with the guests and help everything run smoothly. Implement the creativity of the event into the staff uniforms. A Hawaiian shirt or dress could be the perfect complement and add the right amount of color to the event.
A Wedding Reception Hall Glendale CA Families Love Celebrating At
Finally, you don’t need to splurge on everything just to create a one of a kind event. Think small and personal. This mindset can help you to take the ordinary into extraordinary and beyond.
Do you need a wedding reception hall Glendale CA provides, call Metropol today.
Finding the Perfect Wedding Venue
If you’re looking for a wedding reception hall Glendale CA residents love, bring your wedding celebration to Metropol for intimate yet spacial setting where you can wine, dine, dance, chat, and have fun. Carefully designed seating will give your guests access to a view of all the action, plus the opportunity to socialize with others all night long. Decor is accented by lighting, music, and the sounds of laughter from family and friends. Compliment the evening with tasty signature dishes prepared by our caterers. As a top wedding reception hall Glendale CA couples recommend, we work hard to ensure your special day is one that you will always cherish and remember. Having hosted many successful weddings to all different kinds of families and guests, we understand what is needed to create a beautiful space you can truly call your own.
Customizable Amenities at Metropol
Metropol offers a number of amenities that are not always available at other wedding reception hall Glendale CA can provide. Regardless of how big or small your wedding might be, we offer newlyweds the opportunity to customize the lighting, decor, sound, catering, and more.
As a wedding venue, we offer expert event coordinators who can work with you through each step of your wedding planning to create the celebration that you wish for. To learn more about our Glendale wedding reception hall, please email us today.
Tips for Finding the Right Wedding Venue
Before you book a wedding reception hall in Glendale CA, you’ll likely want to explore the many different options that are available to you. The following tips can help you to decide on the right place to hold your wedding and/or reception.
- Discuss Your Wishes With Your Fiance: As you prepare to plan out your big day, take time to talk with your fiance about the kind of wedding you want. Be prepared to compromise with one another should you both have different ideas. For instance if one of you would like a summer wedding and the other wishes for a winter wedding, consider meeting in the middle with a fall or spring celebration.
- Civil Ceremony or Church Wedding: What kind of ceremony do you want? Once you choose, it will be a good idea to look for a wedding reception venue that is within a 20-30 minute radius of the wedding location.
- Set a Budget: Developing a budget early on might help you to shortlist potential options. Don’t forget to include food and alcohol (if you are offering) into your budget, as this typically takes a large amount of it away.
- Consider Your Guests: Think about where most of your guests will be coming from. It is not a good idea to host a wedding in a location that is difficult to get to or will cost a lot of money in taxi fares.
- The Number of Your Guests: Although you might only have an approximate number of guests, use this to choose a wedding reception hall Glendale CA offers that is not too big or too small. In general it is always better to book a larger space than one that could become cramped.
- Your Wedding Date: If you have set a wedding date, you should check to see whether or not the venue you have in mind is available.
Celebrate Your Big Day at Metropol
If you would like to discuss your wedding with our staff or would like to schedule an in-person tour of a wedding reception hall Glendale CA guests will remember, please fill out our online form today.