Metropol Offers Two Stunning Venues for Engagement or Bridal Parties
Metropol has two unique ballrooms perfect for engagement parties, bridal parties or lavish bridal showers. Metropol is one of the most newly constructed formal event Venues in Los Angeles and offers a stunning, modern decor with traditionally elegant accents to help make your engagement or bridal parties unforgettable.
Each ballroom offers a slightly different architectural atmosphere. The Modern Ballroom, which accommodates up to 400 guests, is decorated with a contemporary white interior, and features banquet-wide LED lighting to make entertainment unforgettable. It has a 800 sq.ft wide dance floor, as well as an entertainment stage, two projection screens and a glass staircase that leads to the bridal lounge. It’s the perfect atmosphere for an over-the-top, fairy tale engagement party.
The Millennium Ballroom is a 300-person capacity venue, and tones down the modern opulence, instead offering the elegance of a white marble foyer, elegant drapery and wooden drop frames that surround the ceiling’s beautiful crystal chandeliers.
FAQ: What Are Some Tips to Planning An Unforgettable Bridal Shower or Engagement Party?
Do you want to plan an engagement party or bridal shower that will always be remembered? If you are looking for tips and advice on planning an incredible, engagement party or bridal shower we’re here to help you out. Read through these tips, and if you need any more advice, such as how to reserve a Los Angeles engagement party & bridal shower venue call 818-241-5432.
- Let Go of Your Worries – As soon as the day arrives, let your worries float away and focus on the day itself. It’s easy to become caught up on the details of the reception, but when it’s actually happening, let the events unfold as they are meant to at our Los Angeles engagement party & bridal shower venue. Forget about little hiccups or mistakes, they could happen, and that’s okay.
- Stick to Your Schedule – You’ll work with your event planner, your bridesmaids, and Metropol to come up with a schedule for your event. Stick to it so that your event is stress free and you can enjoy your special day.
- Avoid Overplanning Events – Adding extra events could overwhelm things and interrupt time for other happenings at your beautiful Los Angeles engagement party & bridal shower venue.
- Choose Great Lighting – Every good wedding reception needs incredible lighting. Metropol’s engagement party & bridal shower venue in Los Angeles has modern decor with traditionally elegant accents that will leave your guests breathless.
- Have an Idea of What Music You’d Like to Hear – It’s not necessary to choose every song for the party; however, it can help to provide the band or DJ with a general idea of what you want to hear. Will it be pop, rock, country, classical, reggae, dance hits, disco, etc? You get the idea. As the party gets into full swing, the entertainer will be able to read the guests and customize the music to what everyone is enjoying.
- Keep the Temperature Comfortable – No one wants to be in a room that is too cold or too hot. Because many engagement party & bridal shower venues in Los Angeles are temperature controlled by an automated system, remember to let the staff of the facility know when it’s time to turn things down or up.
- Be Kind to Your Feet – Three inch, skinny toed heels look incredible in photos, but they might not be practical for the dance floor. It’s perfectly okay to switch out the heels for some cute flat shoes that compliment your dress.
- Choose a Great Engagement Party & Bridal Shower Venue in Los Angeles – A venue can compliment your engagement party or bridal shower so make sure it is right. To schedule a tour of Metropol’s ballrooms for a engagement party & bridal shower in Los Angeles please fill out our contact form or call 818-241-5432.
As two of the best Los Angeles modern venues, they are both designed to make your wedding reception unforgettable. Schedule a tour of our premises, or take the virtual tour online. You will be impressed by the interior design as well as modern technology. See more features below:
- Fits up to 400 guests
- Custom design, custom-fit chandelier
- 5,500 sq. ft. with 800 sq. ft. wide dance floor
- Two large projection screens
- Entrance through the Foyer
- Entertainment Stage
- Glass Staircase leading to Bridal Lounge
- LED lighting with custom animation
- 300 guest capacity
- Blend of modern build and elegant decor
- 3,500 sq. ft. with 600 sq. ft. dance floor
- Separate entrance with water fountain
- Lovely center chandelier
- South entrance White LED lighting with custom animation
- Entertainment stage