Social Events Modern Venue Glendale, CA
What to Ask a Venue Manager Before Booking
You have a plan and a good idea of what you are looking for, but before you confirm and pay for a social events modern venue in Glendale, CA, make sure you know the right questions to ask the venue manager. Whether your company is planning a new meeting and you have to scout out a conference location, or you are browsing venues for your wedding, there are going to be times when overlooking something important can hinder your success. Especially if you are not completely familiar with venue sourcing. Try to bring an understanding of the event’s concept or theme ahead of time to the venue. Below are the top questions you should ask a California venue manager before you book a venue with them.
- Is the space available for your selected dates? This may sound like an obvious question, but many forget to ask. Other than the room type you will need for the event itself, you will want to know if the venue can provide you with room and board for the guests. Do not wait until you decide on a venue to call and ask if your dates are available.
- Does the venue offer accommodations? It is quite possible that your guests will come in from out of town and they will need a place to stay. This is especially common if you have presenters in your meeting. If your social events modern venue does not offer or have any rooms available, search for a hotel within walking distance of your desired venue.
- Is the venue accessible from the airport and are there shuttles or public transit? Again, you could have guests from out of town.
- Is the venue large enough for my guest count? Once you know what your count will be, including catering and photography, you will know exactly which venue fits your criteria if you ask this question at each consultation.
- Is there enough seating for my guest count? Consider whether or not you want your guests to sit in rows or in chairs around a table.
- What facilities does the venue offer? With many types of social events modern venues to choose from in Glendale, CA, you should walk into a venue knowing what kind of room you want. A ballroom, a theater, exhibition studios, on-site restaurants, lounge areas, and even outdoor space are options you can browse.
- Will the venue be decorated/are there any decorated rooms or fully furnished? This will give you the opportunity to see how they decorate their rooms, and may even inspire you if you want to customize it in any way.
- Can I bring my own vendors/does the venue provide vendors? This will rule out any venues that require you use an in-house caterer or photographer.
- Do you have any recommendations for vendors? Some venues have preferred lists of their top vendor choices.
- Does the venue meet your technical and business needs? Are there enough outlets for that DJ you wanted at the wedding? Is free and strong wifi available to your conference guests?
- How much does the venue cost/what days are the cheapest? Remember that above all else, you should match your budget with the venue. Typically weekdays are cheaper than weekends, so if possible, book a weekday.
Celebrate Life’s Big Achievements at Metropol Social Events Modern Venue Glendale, CA
Opened in the fall of 2012, Metropol features the Modern and Millennium Ballrooms for weddings, receptions, and other large family events. With a convenient catering service, dance floors in each room, separate entrances, and distinct décor, both of these modern venues provide terrific social event space in Los Angeles.
The Modern Ballroom is the larger of the two, comfortably fitting 400 guests. The décor matches the exterior; it has a contemporary, VIP nightclub feel. The main draw is the L.E.D. lighting in the dance floor and chandelier that is computer programmed to change colors and move with the music while people are dancing. If you are looking for social event modern venues Glendale CA that offer unique experiences for prom, birthdays, holiday parties, or anniversary celebrations, then the Modern Ballroom is the perfect choice.
On the other hand, if you are more attracted to traditional beauty and elegance, the Millennium Ballroom offers a sophisticated take on antiquity-style décor, including arches, velvet drapes, a fountain, and marble statues. This older fashion, along with the 280-guest maximum, makes it better suited for small wedding receptions, baby showers, graduations, or bridal showers.
Contact a representative to take a tour, ask questions, or book a reservation. You may also take our virtual tour and browse the photo gallery for more details.
Metropol Offers the Premiere Social Events Modern Venue Choice in Glendale, CA
Metropol features two of the most recently constructed halls in Glendale, CA: The Modern and Millennium Ballrooms. Constructed in 2012, Metropol’s halls were constructed to offer a juxtaposition to the classic, more conservative decor of our sister facility Renaissance, also located in Glendale, CA, a city in Northeast Los Angeles.
Each ballroom has its own unique features and characteristics. The Modern Ballroom accommodates up to 400 guests, is adorned with contemporary décor, and features hall-wide LED lighting to augment presentations or entertainment. It has an 800 sq.ft illuminating dance floor, as well as an entertainment stage, two projection screens and a glass staircase that leads to the bridal lounge.
The Millennium Ballroom is a 300-person capacity event space, offering the elegance of crystal chandeliers, a white marble foyer, elegant drapery and wooden drop frames that surround the ceiling’s beautiful lighting fixtures.
Social Event Space for
- Baby showers
- Engagement parties
- Birthday parties
- Bridal showers
- Anniversary celebrations
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah
- Family reunions
- Holiday parties
As the owner of two of the finest Glendale modern venues, Metropol is designed to make your formal occasions, fundraisers or special events leave a stunning impression. Schedule a tour of our ballrooms, or take the virtual tour online.
Social Events Modern Venue Rentals
We are certain you’ll find one of Metropol’s halls a perfect compliment to your special event, formal party or celebration. If you are interested in getting further information regarding hall rentals, call us any time or click over to our online quote request form. Simply fill out some basic information and one of our hall rental representatives will contact you shortly to discuss the details of booking your social events modern venue Glendale, CA offers at Metropol.